Do know what to say?
Do know what to write?
Do know what to do?
Do know what to tell?
Do know what to read?
The only thing I know was to love you.
Why I need t o go forward?
Why I can’t let you go?
Why I’m still lost?
Why I’m still suffering from heartbreak?
Why I can’t have everything?
Why I can’t accept the fact that I already lost you?
Why I can’t move on from you?
These questions still running from my mind every time I remember you.
Tool I use to recover passwords stored in your google chrome browser.
Download link: http://www.nirsoft.net/toolsdownload/chromepass.zip
How to remove a virus that create shortcut in your Flash drive
- Go to start menu and then in the search bar type cmd or command prompt.
- Right click and click run as administrator the cmd application.
- In the cmd screen, type in your USB’s letter and hit Enter. To determine the drive’s letter, open “My Computer” and identify the letter listed next to the removable drive.
- Type del *.lnk and hit Enter
- Type attrib -s -r -h *.* /s.d/l/ and then hit Enter
- Open your flash drive. All of your files should return to normal.
Microsoft Garage Mouse withourt Border a tool that can control 4 computers using single mouse and keyboard. You can copy and drag files from one machine to other.
Tip: To use manage the functionality of this tool you need to setup a small network or create a small netwrok for the machine that you want to installed the said software.
You need to have a wifi driver and a hardware installed on your machine to do this.
- Go to start menu, then type cmd
- Right click it and run it as administrator.
- Type in netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=”SSID” key=”password”. Note: SSID will be the name of your network while the key will serve as the password of your network.
- After setting your network type the next command netsh wlan start hostednetwork to broadcast your network.
- Once your done you will be able to connect to the wifi using your device.
- If you want to stop broadcasting your network go again to cmd then type this command netsh wlan stop hostednetwork.
HTTP Error 500.19 – Internal Server Error
The requested page cannot be accessed because the related configuration data for the page is invalid.
Detailed Error Information:
IIS Web Core
Not yet determined
This configuration section cannot be used at this path. This happens when the section is locked at a parent level. Locking is either by default (overrideModeDefault=”Deny”), or set explicitly by a location tag with overrideMode=”Deny” or the legacy allowOverride=”false”.
Not yet determined
Not yet determined
103: <add name=”handlers/ResourceHandler.axd_*” path=”handlers/ResourceHandler.axd” verb=”*” type=”System.Web.WebPages.ApplicationParts.ResourceHandler, System.Web.WebPages, Version=18.104.22.168, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35″/>
You need to install the ASP.NET modules that your system website are using.
- On the Startpage, click the Server Manager tile, and then click OK.
- In Server Manager, select Dashboard, and click Add roles and features.
- In the Add Roles and Features Wizard, on the Before you beginpage, click Next.
- On the Select installation typepage, select Role-based or feature-based installation, and click Next.
- On the Select destination serverpage, select Select a server from the server pool, select your server, and click Next.
- On the Select server rolespage, select Web Server (IIS), and click Next.
- On the Select featurespage, click Next.
- On the Web Server Role (IIS)page, click Next.
- On the Select role servicespage, note the preselected role services that are installed by default, expand the Application Developmentnode, and then select NET 4.5. (If you installed .NET 3.5, select ASP.NET 3.5 also.)
- On the Summary of Features to Installpage, confirm your selections, and then click Install.
- In the Add features that are required for ASP.NET 4.5?box, click Add Features.
- The following additional features are added:
- .NET Extensibility 4.5
- ISAPI Extensions
- ISAPI Filters
- .NET Extensibility 3.5(If NET 3.5 was selected)
- Click Next.
- On the Confirm installation selectionspage, click Install.
- On the Installation progresspage, confirm that your installation of the Web Server (IIS) role and required role services completed successfully, and then click Close.
- To verify that IIS installed successfully, type the following into a web browser:
The default IIS Welcome page is displayed.