How to remove a virus that create shortcut in your Flash drive
- Go to start menu and then in the search bar type cmd or command prompt.
- Right click and click run as administrator the cmd application.
- In the cmd screen, type in your USB’s letter and hit Enter. To determine the drive’s letter, open “My Computer” and identify the letter listed next to the removable drive.
- Type del *.lnk and hit Enter
- Type attrib -s -r -h *.* /s.d/l/ and then hit Enter
- Open your flash drive. All of your files should return to normal.