You need to have a wifi driver and a hardware installed on your machine to do this.
- Go to start menu, then type cmd
- Right click it and run it as administrator.
- Type in netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=”SSID” key=”password”. Note: SSID will be the name of your network while the key will serve as the password of your network.
- After setting your network type the next command netsh wlan start hostednetwork to broadcast your network.
- Once your done you will be able to connect to the wifi using your device.
- If you want to stop broadcasting your network go again to cmd then type this command netsh wlan stop hostednetwork.